NCEA Level 2 Sports Leadership and Performance
Teacher in Charge: Ms C. Phillips
Recommended Prior Learning
Approval by the HOF or the Teacher in Charge of the Level 2 course.
This course aims to:
- Promote and develop personal fitness through a 10 week personal fitness unit and participating in a class or group activity.
- Develop leadership skills and gain the confidence to be able to effectively coach/lead students through a variety of settings.
- Enable students to understand basic anatomy and apply it to the performance of sport skills.
- Provide students with the latest techniques/approaches to coaching, based on the new New Zealand coaching framework.
- Enhance students interpersonal skills and promote personal growth and development.
NCEA Level 2
Sports Leadership & Performance
Contributions and Equipment/Stationery
Burnside High School may change any costs, courses or standards offered without notice.